We offer patients the opportunity to take advantage of the Denplan schemes allowing you to spread the cost of treatment.
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for almost 30 years.
They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral health. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers. Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from their UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more go to www.denplan.co.uk
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)(https://www.denplan.co.uk/patients/dental-emergency-support) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Routine dental care includes :
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover :
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Denplan Costs and Benefits
Starting from £16.50 per month covers: 2 check ups, 2 hygienist appointments and necessary X-rays per year, as well as 20% discount on treatment fees.
Please call the practice or come in and see us for more information about Denplan.