Single Tooth Implant
For one missing or damaged tooth. If you’re missing one tooth only, a single tooth implant will give you a natural-looking, fully functional replacement.
For multiple teeth missing side by side. Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, either individually or where multiple teeth are missing from the same area.
Multiple Dental Implants
If you are missing multiple teeth and can see the benefit of dental implants as a solution, Summertown Dental in Oxford can offer you several dental implant treatment options.
All On 4 Implants
All-on-4 is a new solution perfect if you’ve lost all, or most, of your teeth. The process can provide you with beautiful, functional teeth in a day.
Cone Beam CT Scanner (CBCT)
The Cone Beam CT Scanner, also known as the CBCT, produces a fast, hi-res, accurate visual image of your teeth and jaw in 3-D.
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures use a small number of implants allowing dentures to be fixed in place with supports.
Synthetic Bone Graft
For dental implant to be successful,+
A sinus lift is surgery that adds bone to your upper jaw in the area+
Soft Tissue Graft
Soft tissue grafting is often necessary to combat gum recession.+
A bone block graft is a surgical procedure using the patient’s existing+
Nerve repositioning or nerve lateralisation is used in cases when.+
Book Your Consultation Now
- Satinder Singh Dhami qualified in 2003 from Guys Kings and St. Thomas’ Dental Institute. He later went on to achieve a Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
- Satinder’s treatment portfolio includes all types of dental implant treatment, bone grafting, sinus augmentation and nerve repositioning to create adequate bone for implant placement in the very difficult and failed cases.
- Satinder treats all conditions ranging from the replacement of a single tooth to full mouth teeth replacement in upper and lower jaws (even in cases where teeth were removed many years ago).
- Long lasting success that includes optimal function and appearance is the main aim in every case.
- Dr Dhami has conducted over 2,000 implants to date.
4.8 – 20+ Google reviews
3 weeks ago
I have recently completed Invisalign treatment with Raoul at Courthouse Dental Practice and am delighted with the results. Everything went according to plan and Raoul was fantastic through the treatment.
2 months ago
By far the best dental practice I have ever used. I actually *enjoyed* a quick and totally pain-free root canal treatment, despite the complex situation! Lara is a marvel! 👍🏻
a month ago
I have just finished my Invisalign treatment with Raoul and I am so pleased with the results. For someone who had put it off for years because they didn’t like the dentist, Raoul totally put me at ease and I would definitely
Finance options are available to help spread the cost
We can help you spread the cost of your treatments. Please check with us to see what finance options are available to you, subject to status.